Graphic Designer / Production artist.
Noreast Custom Apparel is a growing small business that provides screen printing, embroidery and design services. Our work environment is a balance of fun and business. We embrace challenges and take a great amount of pride in producing prints that exceed customer expectations. Our goal is to make sure every shirt leaves a lasting impression.
We are currently looking to add a graphic designer / production artist to our team. You will be expected to communicate with customers and the front office to efficiently process artwork approvals and layouts. Daily tasks include communicating with customers to gathering artwork details, managing files associated with production and workflow, and of course designing. We are looking for a motivated, experienced artist with a sharp eye for detail. An understanding of the artwork process in reference to screen printing, ability to give and take direction and a fun positive attitude are all a must have.
- 3-5 Years Experience
- A thorough knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Portfolio with Strong Brand Identity work.
- Familiarity with the screen printing industry
- Comfortable with osx and apple computers
- Strong organizational skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Flexible schedule
- Able to multitask
- Comfortable updating facebook/twitter/instagram and a blog
- Customer Service
- Document work orders for future reference
- Interest in the industry, good attitude and willingness to learn
Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee the day to day processing of artwork approvals
- Manage artwork files
- Communicate effectively with customers and with management
- Output film
Compensation will be based off of experience. We do offer incentives and commissions, as well as a flexible schedule with earned vacation and sick days.
This is a great opportunity for college students, or freelancers looking to supplement their income. We encourage fun in the workplace while efficiently producing awesome shirts. If you feel you are a qualified candidate please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!