Manual Screen Printer.
Noreast Custom Apparel is a growing small business that provides screen printing, embroidery and design services. Our work environment is a balance of fun and business. We embrace challenges and take a great amount of pride in producing prints that exceed customer expectations. Our goal is to make sure every shirt leaves a lasting impression.
We are currently looking to add a lead screen printer to our team. You will be expected to communicate with the front office to efficiently process work orders. Daily tasks include registering screens, managing employees associated with production, mixing inks, and of course printing. We are looking for a motivated and experienced printer with a sharp eye for detail. An understanding of the artwork process, ability to give and take direction and a fun positive attitude are all a must have.
- 2-5 Years Experience
- Ability to print with Plastisol inks, and various materials
- Ability to expose and reclaim screens
- Ability to comfortably mix pantone PMS colors
- Understanding of discharge and water based inks
- Experience operating an auto
- Strong organizational skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Comfortable with both Apple & PC computers
- Flexible schedule
- Able to multitask
- Lift 50 pounds
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Customer Service
- Document work orders for future reference
- Friendly, fun and energetic
Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee the day to day processing of work orders
- Manage production team
- Screen printing jobs
- Heat press jobs
- Burn and reclaim screens
- Account for inventory & shipping out orders
- Manages film storage
- Maintain a clean work environment
Compensation will be based off of experience. We do offer incentives and commissions, as well as a flexible schedule with earned vacation and sick days.
You're in the industry, you understand the importance of details, working as a team, potential of long hours, and tight deadlines. We encourage fun in the workplace while efficiently producing awesome shirts. If you feel you are a qualified candidate please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!