Office Administrator Team Member.
Noreast Custom Apparel is a growing small business that provides screen printing, embroidery and design services. Our work environment is a balance of fun and business. We embrace challenges and take a great amount of pride in producing prints that exceed customer expectations. Our goal is to make sure every shirt leaves a lasting impression.
We are currently looking to add Office Administrator team member. You will be expected to communicate, extract and accurately enter customer information into our CRM software. Daily tasks include processing emails, gathering details for orders, entering information, ordering inventory, bookkeeping if applicable. There will be days where they are expected assist with sorting and quality control, and maintaining a clean work environment. We are looking for a motivated, accountable candidate with a sharp eye for detail and great communication skills. An understanding of the screen printing process, ability to give and take direction and a fun positive attitude are all a must have.
- No experience needed
- Great Communicator
- Strong organizational skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Comfortable with Apple operating systems.
- Critical thinker
- Able to multitask
- Lift 35 pounds
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Customer Service
- Friendly, fun and energetic
- Familiar with Gmail and google docs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Extract and enter information for quotes, work orders and invoices
- Communicate directly with customers.
- Account for incoming and outgoing inventory
- Sort and fold orders
- Help Manage and communicate Delivery Schedules
- Document work orders for future reference
- Maintain a clean work environment
Compensation will be based off of experience. We do offer incentives and commissions, as well as a flexible schedule with earned vacation and sick days.
An ideal candidate is familiar with the industry has some experience screen printing, and appreciates the importance of details, working as a team. We encourage fun in the workplace while efficiently producing awesome shirts. If you feel you are a qualified candidate please complete the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!